EASE AND EFFECTIVENESS OF E-MAIL
E-mail marketing is an inexpensive way of boosting the number of repeat purchases from your existing customers. You can gain valuable feedback, assess and target your key audiences, measure open rates, and give your brand an extra edge in this competitive market. The frequency of e-mails will strengthen brand awareness in the minds of your consumer.
88% OF COLORADO SPRINGS ADULTS USED the internet IN THE PAST 30 DAYS
Why use e-mail?
- 445,300 or 88% of Colorado Springs adults have used the internet in the past 30 days.
- 65% of area adults own a laptop or notebook computer. 60% own a desktop computer.
- 370,200 or 74% of area adults shopped online in the past 12 months.
- E-mail offerings elicit immediate action, drive sales, build brand awareness and strengthen loyalty.
- The Gazette has a brand name you can trust in the local market with proven results.
- Ability to generate and drive traffic.
- Utilize expansive lists of multiple e-mail databases of those who opted-in to receive e-mails.
- Well-established relationships with advertisers who trust our sales executives to inspire them with best practices, fresh ideas and successful campaign strategies.
- 231,700 or 87% of past week Gazette print or online readers used the internet in the past 30 days.
- 62% of past week Gazette print or online readers own a laptop or notebook computer. 59% own a desktop computer. 49% own a smartphone. 31% own a tablet.
- 193,600 or 73% of past week Gazette print or online readers shopped online in the past 12 months.
El Paso and Teller County adults. Source: Scarborough R213.