CONNECT WITH COLORADO SPRINGS INCREASINGLY MOBILE COMMUNITY
Smartphones and tablets are very personal media devices and have become extensions of ourselves. The typical mobile user stays connected at work, at home and at play. This creates unique opportunities to utilize mobile as a highly interactive and precisely targeted advertising channel. The Gazette’s mobile advertising, text messaging and website development services help you create a unique "experience" that inspires action, thus increasing campaign effectiveness.
INCREDIBLE VISIBILITY THROUGH MOBILE
- 312,900 or 62% of Colorado Springs adults own a smartphone or tablet
- 463,000 or 92% of Colorado Springs adults use a wireless cell phone. Of those, 59% use their wireless cell phone to access the Internet.
- 47,700 or 18% of Colorado Springs newspaper readers used a mobile device to read a newspaper in the past 30 days.
- Solidify existing customer loyalty, foster purchase intent and build brand awareness.
- Drive consumers to your business through effective campaigns.
- Achieve results with higher response rates and immediate sales.
Our Mobile Audience Reach:
- 54,200 or 20% of Gazette readers used a mobile device to read a newspaper in the past 30 days
- Our average monthly mobile page views have doubled from 2011 to 2013, growing from 1.1 million to 2.2 million.
Source: WebTrends. El Paso and Teller County adults. PV based on 2013 monthly average. Sources: Scarborough R213. WebTrends.