Newspapers are a first-choice resource for shopping information
People are bombarded with information throughout the day. Nearly two hundred thousand people rely on The Gazette to filter through the "noise," and summarize only the most important news of the day. The Gazette has touched the lives of Colorado Springs citizens since 1873. Local merchants also rely on The Gazette to deliver advertising messages that resonate with readers and help their businesses prosper. Whether it's to build awareness, communicate a new business opening or share discounted prices, your local newspaper serves as the area's most credible, authoritative and effective advertising medium.
Newspapers get results and attract a powerful audience
Adults chose newspaper as their #1 media source for:
- Planning their regular shopping (36%)
- Being the most valuable in planning shopping (32%)
- Having advertising that consumer consults from stores that consumer regularly shops (31%)
- Being the most believable and trustworthy (31%)
- Bringing sales to consumer’s attention (28%)
- Preference for receiving advertising information (27%)
- Having the ads consumer most looks forward to receiving (26%)
Source: How America Shops and Spends, 2013.