DELIVERING PRODUCTION of
HIGH QUALITY VIDEO ADS
The Gazette’s Business Spotlight advertising videos are a great way for your company to strengthen brand awareness, engage new customers, humanize your business and drive sales.
Our videos consist of an editorial-style interview with Katie Carrol, a trusted public figure and the face of The Gazette. In the interview, you will be positioned as the expert in your field and given the opportunity to promote your product or service in a credible, informative manner that’s subtle, yet highly effective.
MORE THAN 90 PERCENTOF PEOPLE SURVEYED FOUND VIDEO USEFUL IN MAKING PURCHASING DECISIONS. *
Why should you produce a video?
- 85% of people surveyed said they would watch a video that educated them about a product they were interested in for at least one minute. **
- 87% said they would spend the same amount of time watching a video that included a demonstration. **
- 51% of online video viewers between the ages of 18-44 would look up a new product or brand if they saw it mentioned in an online video. **
- 58% of consumers age 18-34 follow brands on social media would watch a video posted by a brand they follow. **
- The Gazette’s Business Spotlight videos combine entertainment with viewer education and demonstrations through our friendly, unscripted interview format.
What you get:
- Production of a high-quality video interview with The Gazette’s Katie Carrol showcasing your product or service at your business’ location.
- Editing, including all post production, e.g. graphics.
- Your video ad will be promoted on gazette.com homepage for 30 days. A thumbnail image and caption will be included in rotation in a promotional section featuring all video advertisements.
- Co-ownership of the video and the ability to share it on your website, Facebook, YouTube and other social networking platforms.
- A co-branded banner ad campaign with 50,000 to 100,000 impressions guaranteed.
- Video will be posted on The Gazette’s Facebook page, which has more than 32,000 likes.
- Increased consumer confidence through association with The Gazette -- Colorado Springs’ No. 1 source of trusted news.
- "Today more than ever we have to look at all the different marketing opportunities. I must admit that at first I thought this interview was a strange concept but the reality was that Katie and Erica produced great results. Besides making it a fun experience Katie's positive energy was contagious. Well done to both of you and I look forward to working with you in the future." - Luisa Graff, CEO Luisa Graff Jewelers
- "I found the price and quality of the editing to be very reasonable considering the great product that Katie Carrol and Erica Fellion delivered for me. Not only do I get a very professionally anchored and filmed advertorial/infomercial which runs for an entire month on the gazette.com, I also get an excellent sales tool that I can use for whatever other marketing and sales efforts I decide to use it for... To date, I have done 2 advertorials with plans to continue doing them for all of my other programs... the investment that I made in doing these product/interview/advertorials with Katie Carrol and Erica Fellion was worth every penny." - Mark Bunch, Sales and Relationship Manager for Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado
- "Working with Katie and Erica has been phenomenal. Both are very professional, fun and easy to work with. It is a pleasure working with them and the quality of work they produce is well worth the price.”
- Eric Estrada, Director of Business Development, Marketing and Technology at ERA Shields Real Estate
- “They look marvelous… Great job, Katie, to you and everyone at the Gazette who has been involved with this. I am very impressed with the professionalism and the finished product and how quickly it was done… You and Erica are a great team.”
- Donna Shugrue, Owner of Perfectly Matched
- “Love it!”
- Chris Valentine, Director of Marketing and Communications for Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- “The video looks great – We’ve already put it up on the FB page.”
- Elizabeth Baker, Principal of Colorado Calvert Academy
- “Looks great! Thank you!”
- Katie Miller, Director of Marketing for Luisa Graff Jewelers
- “…Katie and Erica, and their gift for story-telling, are a brilliant and effective combination, one which I recommend most enthusiastically, and one which will serve you quite well when the time comes to tell yours.”
- Ted Robertson, Owner, RCN Group, Inc.
Sources: *Internet Retailer, **Direct Marketing News