LIVING THE GOOD LIFE
ColoradoSprings.com is the top local website for what’s happening right now in Colorado Springs. It attracts those seeking leisure and entertainment activities, scoping out things to do in Colorado Springs, from music and movies to food and fashion - we leverage the most expansive event calendar in the Pikes Peak region, offering the ultimate lifestyle guide in Colorado Springs.
Section highlights include:
- - Restaurants
- - Nightlife & Music
- - Entertainment
- - Shopping & Style
OVER 700 THOUSAND MONTHLY PAGE VIEWS
- ColoradoSprings.com readers are:
- 51% male
- 49% female
- 45% of ColoradoSprings.com readers have a HHI of $75,000+
- 43% of ColoradoSprings.com reader have at least a four-year college degree
- 58% of ColoradoSprings.com readers have used the internet for local or national news in the past 30 days
- 61% of ColoradoSprings.com readers have used the internet for banking in the past 30 days
- ColoradoSprings.com typically has a spike in traffic around 3 pm.
Sources: Adobe SiteCatalyst Jan-Nov 2012. El Paso and Teller Counties. Source: Scarborough R212.