EASE AND EFFECTIVENESS OF E-MAIL
E-mail marketing is an inexpensive way of boosting the number of repeat purchases from your existing customers. You can gain valuable feedback, assess and target your key audiences, measure open rates, and give your brand an extra edge in this competitive market. The frequency of e-mails will strengthen brand awareness in the minds of your consumer.
82% OF COLORADO SPRINGS ADULTS USED EMAIL IN THE PAST 30 DAYS
Why use e-mail?
- 389,400 or 82% of Colorado Springs adults used email in the past 30 days.
- 323,300 or 83% of Colorado Springs adults who used email in the past 30 days shopped online in the past 12 months. They are 19% more likely to shop online compared to market adults overall.
- E-mail offerings elicit immediate action, drive sales, build brand awareness and strengthen loyalty.
- The Gazette has a brand name you can trust in the local market with proven results.
- Ability to generate and drive traffic.
- Utilize expansive lists of multiple e-mail databases of those who opted-in to receive e-mails.
- Well-established relationships with advertisers who trust our sales executives to inspire them with best practices, fresh ideas and successful campaign strategies.
- 219,600 or 82% of Gazette print or online readers used email in the past 30 days.
- 189,600 or 71% of Gazette print or online readers shopped online in the past 12 months. They are 2% more likely to shop online compared to market adults overall.
Print or online readers refers to 5W print/e-edition, 1S print/e-edition, 7 days gazette.com/ColoradoSprings.com. El Paso and Teller County adults. Source: Scarborough R112 Apr11 to Sept11.