CONNECT WITH COLORADO SPRINGS INCREASINGLY MOBILE COMMUNITY
Smartphones and tablets are very personal media devices and have become extensions of ourselves. The typical mobile user stays connected at work, at home and at play. This creates unique opportunities to utilize mobile as a highly interactive and precisely targeted advertising channel. The Gazette’s mobile advertising, text messaging and website development services help you create a unique "experience" that inspires action, thus increasing campaign effectiveness.
INCREDIBLE VISIBILITY THROUGH MOBILE
- 211,700 or 43% of Colorado Springs adults own or have a household member who owns a mobile device such as an iPhone, other smartphone or iPad.
- 445,500 or 91% of Colorado Springs adults use a wireless cell phone. 34% or over one-third of wireless cell phone users use their cell phone for news, weather or traffic.
- 61,300 or 18% of Colorado Springs newspaper readers used a mobile device to read a newspaper in the past 30 days.
- Solidify existing customer loyalty, foster purchase intent and build brand awareness.
- Drive consumers to your business through effective campaigns.
- Achieve results with higher response rates and immediate sales.
Our Mobile Audience Reach:
- 54,200 or 20% of Gazette readers used a mobile device to read a newspaper in the past 30 days
- Our 2012 average monthly mobile audience has grown 62% over 2011.
- From 1.06 million monthly (web + app) page views to 1.72 million.
Gazette readers refers to net readership of 5W and 1S print or e-edition and 7 days of gazette.com/ColoradoSprings.com. El Paso and Teller Counties. Source: Scarborough R212. Mobile traffic includes mobile web traffic from Adobe SiteCatalyst, mobile app traffic from WebTrends.