Online Advertising: A Critical Component of Your Marketing Budget
Having a robust digital presence for your business is no longer an option. Visibility through web banners, e-mail marketing and a solid search engine ranking are requirements to stay competitive and keep up with the phenomenal growth of the Web. Consumers expect to find the information they need to make a purchasing decision or visit your store. Whether you are an entrepreneur or large business, it is critical to reach the 63% of consumers and small business owners who turn to the Internet FIRST for information about local companies. (Source: WebVisible, Nielsen, and NetRatings) Will you be found? We can help. We deliver targeted online advertising based on people's interests, making sure you get the most out of your investment and that the clicks convert to paying customers.
DELIVERING » 1.4 million unique visitors per month
With more monthly unique visitors and page views, Gazette interactive network has Colorado Springs’ largest online audience.
Online advertising overview:
- 88% of Colorado Springs adults have been online in the past 30 days. (El Paso and Teller Counties. Scarborough R212.)
- Gazette websites rank #1 among local Internet sites. (El Paso and Teller Counties. Visited yesterday. Gazette.com/ColoradoSprings.com tied with KRDO.com. Scarborough R212.)
- The Gazette interactive network of Web Sites receives 10 million page views per month.*
- Each month, gazette.com Web Sites are visited by more than 1.4 million unique visitors.*
- Gazette uses Facebook, Twitter and Breaking News Alerts to deliver information to members as news happens.
*Source: Jan-Nov 2012 Adobe SiteCatalyst. Gazette.com includes ColoradoSprings.com, GazettePreps.com, SpringJobs.com, SpringsHouses.com, SpringsWheels.com, CSFreshInk.com, PikesPeakParent.com, OutThereColorado.com, SpringsMilitaryLife.com and mobile traffic.